Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Music :)

You might be thinking, what will LillyBell write about today! You probably know since there is a title at the top of the page, today I will be writing about music!! I love it so much! It wakes me up in the morning and helps me fall asleep at night! And it helps me when I clean my room. Enough about my daily routine (like I have one!) Now I'd like to tell you what the heck I listen to! I'm not to picky about what I listen to...I like Pop and country, pop rock, some rock, some rap, classical, boy bands and even a little Disney stuff. In the country category I LOVE Rascal Flatts! I always have since as long as I can remember. I also love Taylor Swift! In pop I like Maroon 5, LMFAO...but Gym Class Heroes take the cake!! There mix of rap & pop make Travie McCoy's band one of my favorite bands of all time! Though I still very much love The Down Town Fiction, The Ready Set, Goo Goo Dolls and pretty much anything on channels 2,3 and 10 on XM radio!


If you have any questions about the music I listen to or about anything! please e-mail me at yeahidunno@yahoo.com any time!


Have a Comment? Please leave one! I'd love to hear what you have to say!!!
To tell me about the music YOU listen to or YOUR favorite bands...leave a comment!


If you want to know when I've posted something new but don't have a blog space, ask me to e-mail you!! I'd be happy to!


Till next time!!
-The Awesome and Talented Founder, Writer, Editor and Keeper/Runner thingamabob of Yeah, I Dunno
LillyBell!

No comments:

Post a Comment