Friday, January 20, 2012

The Boy Who Lived!




If you don't know already know, "the boy who lived" is also known as Harry Potter! I have only just recently started reading the Harry Potter books and I love picking out the little things that are different from the movies! The thing is, the reason I love them so much is because the movies are just as good as the books! The only book I have read all the way through is the first one and I enjoyed it so very much! It made me laugh but it also made me worry for the charactors and made me feel like I was right there learning the twists to the plot even though I have seen all the movies many times! It felt like Harry, Ron, Hermione and even Neville came into the room every time I even looked at the book! Sometimes when I get bored, I draw a scar on my head with a red pen!! It makes me happy to read these books...it also makes my sister happy that I'm reading the books 'cause she wants me to love them as much as she loves them, which is very much!

Bye!
-LillyBell

P.S. let me know about what you would do for Harry! @ yeahidunno@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment