Sunday, February 19, 2012

My New Love :)

To write, or not to write...that is the question.
...I think i'll write!
By now you know that I don't keep up with my blog very well....so instead of every day I will write at LEAST once a week if not more.
Today (or this week) I will write about my new love...The band Hot Chelle Rae! Here's the thing, I always knew I liked their hits, like, I Like It Like That and Tonight Tonight...but I have listened to some of their other songs and they are AMAZING!!!!!!! Some of my faves are: The Only One, Radio, Whatever, and Honestly. These songs are all peppy and fast I have yet to stumble apon a slow one. That's one of the reasons I like them so much. They make me feel energized even when i'm just sitting on the couch. I just want to belt the words and dance like the freak I am! It's as fast as rap but with a diferent feel. The lyrics make me laugh but in a good way! Stuff like -When the girl you like thinks you're gay!- The first time I heard it...my jaw dropped and I laughed...A LOT! :P I don't know how to explain how listening to these songs make me feel...happy...light...fun. It makes me want to break out into song! Even just writing about it makes me smile :) If you listen to some of these songs they might make you happy too. YouTube is where I found these!

Love is where your frog is.....yeah I dunno :P
-LillyBell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment